Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Lost Symbol




So finally I put my hands on the last novel by Dan Brawn, The Lost Symbol, but of course in Arabic.
I got this novel like month ago, but my sister start reading it so I had to wait until she finished with it.
Now I can wait to start reading it, just hope o find the time to finish it ASAP, cuz I have lots of things to do between getting ready for the exhibition I'm having in the end of this week and preparing for the new one that I'm having in the beginning of the next year, which I'm hoping it will be at the same time as the Asian Cup in Doha.
Oh, and there is also my brothers wedding, which I didn't find a dress for it yet.
Ok @_@ I think I have to start reading it now, or I'll never finish it.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: