Friday, October 8, 2010

Thoughts

. Last week I had to take my cat to the vet, she was little bet sick and vomiting all over the place. She had to stay there for the night, and I went the other day to pick her up. They told me there she is OK, thank GOD.
I really missed her that day and couldn't sleep well that night without her by my side on the bed.

My friend saying this is a bad thing to attach this much to my cat, cuz we know she wont be here forever, but I can't help myself. After having her for 7 years I can't not to miss her.

. These last days I am getting depressed, and I don't know why. Well I know why but I can't talk about it. Sometimes I am having this thought, kill yourself and you will finally find the piece you were searching for all of your life.

. Yesterday I went to my friend's brother wedding party. Everything was perfect except the people there. I am wondering why this strange attitude to complete strangers you don't know. Girls here having this strange look, if they don't know you they will give you the look from up to down, still don't know why..
I know this is shallow, but when will be there the time that people stop being that shallow and stop looking at your bad brand or which shoes you are wearing today. This is stupid, grow up people..

. Today I am feeling sick and didn't go to work. I lost my passion to work, cuz I am feeling like I am a machine, they order the drawing they want and I am drawing them, without thinking at all. This made me sick of my job and I am thinking seriously of changing it. But when am I going to find a place that give me the same salary as here ??

. Getting addict to buy things through line, specially the netaporter.com, can't stop myself from checking the site everyday looking for new things to buy. My sister threading me by sending me to a rehab or cutting my credit card.

Everyone got the iPhone 4 except me, I really want it but I can't afford it now, I have other priority. If I am having it as a gift I won't mind, get the hint people. Other hint, iPad would be nice too.

No comments: