Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Picky Eater

Most of my friends say that I'm a picky eater, and sometime it's driving them crazy. One of my friends insist that I'm like kids, specially that sometime I spit the food I don't like.

Once I went with my Japanese friends to a Japanese Resturant. We wanted to try new dishes there me and my friend, so we asked the Japanese friends to order for us.
When the food arrived I start tasting it, and sitting most of it in a napkins, I couldn't stand it's taste. So when ever I tried anything new the Japanese friends stared at me and ask me "pass?". And when they see me swallow the food they smile.

Yeah, I know I'm a picky eater, but I think I'm better than lots of people I know. And in the same time I envy the people who can eat seafood, which I can't. I really tried but I couldn't stand it at all.

I heard once on TV that tasting food can be trained by tasting the same food for sometime, then you will get used to it. But I don't think this worked for me.

Until I can train myself to be a better eater, I will stay this picky person who starved most of the time for not finding suitable food for herself.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: