Saturday, October 30, 2010

Room Decorating


I redecorate my room months ago, and still didn't finish.

I had a specific look in my mind, but this look really coasts money here. I was looking for a modern look in my furniture but it's really expensive here.
This look can be found here in Qatar in only two places, The One and ID Design, which I really like, but I am out of money now and still there are missing things in the room that I can't buy yet.

I am in a strict budget now, so I have to decide which is important to buy, and I am sure that a desk chair is more important that the curtains now, so I can use my computer and get back to drawing, I didn't do for a long time.





And I am planing this month to spend money really carefully, I found myself spending without controlling, and I will travel on my vacation to London and Praise so I need really tones of money to spend there.


I am planing too to travel to Japan on April next year, to catch up with the Saukra season, and of course if I am traveling I have to take someone with me, and I am sure it's gonna be my brother which I have to pay for his trip too. Still not sure if he can stay away from his family for two weeks, but I'm gonna make him. Evil me.


Still watching Gossip Girl season two and I am watching also Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which all my family is watching and I really want to know what they are talking about when they are discussing it. Still can't love the show as they do but maybe with time, I don't know.

No comments: