Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Coloring With Copic Markers


I always wanted to try coloring with Copic Markers since I bought that tutorial book when I was in college. And at that time sure I couldn't try them, cuz I was only a student with a simple allowance that barley enough for my daily needs.

When I became a working girl ^^ I could afford them and got them with every thing else, like their special pens and papers.

I had to try them many times and read many tutorials to get them right. But they really worth every penny and second I spent on them.

They are like the greatest coloring markers ever, and I can't wait to try all the technique I read about in the tutorial book, but now I don't have the time, but sure in the future I will.

I want to make more videos like this one, so I went the other day to buy a tripod, but the one I liked was little expensive =_=

And buy checking this video you will notice that I am a lefty. I love being a left handed, but when I was a kid it brought lots of troubles in school. I don't know what is wrong with people here thinking that the only good thing is the right one @_@. So the teachers used to yell at me trying to force me to write with the right hand, saying that the devil is writing with me when I am using the left hand.

But for sure I didn't believe them, and didn't do what they asked me to. I grew up in a family half of them are left handed, my Grandma, my uncle, and half of my sisters and brothers are left handed.. what is the wrong here??
Still can't understand them =_=

1 comment:

Asami said...

Kholood I really enjoyed this video, the drawing turned out sooo beautiful!! lovely really!! I don't know why ..but this drawing made me feel happy and cheerful for some reasons.
I have copic markers but I am afraid it wont be useful later because I don't use them that much..just rarely.. I'm afraid the ink will become dry or something T___T please tell me that is impossible.

also omg you are lefty too? wow I am left handed as well and only 2 of my uncles are ..I had the same bad times when I was little and they were forcing me to write with my right hand =___= whats wrong with people?? I am glad that I'm left handed..I think we are unique !!