Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Painting

I'm preparing right now for my second personal exception.
I choosed the theme "My Little Planet" for it.

I was always adored the little prince who lived on his little planet with his rose and three small volcanos, I always wanted to be like him, so this was my theme.





This is one of the painting, I start working on it in the Eid day, and I had the idea when I was napping that day. Me and my cousin wanted to paint something together but I ended up working on it by myself.




This is another one which I started last year and still didn't finish it. The girl's face need more work, I want to change her hair.




This one here is another version of another painting "Bubble Head", but here I added origami papers in the BG to give it more colors. I like it, but I think I should put more papers. I will put more later or maybe the next painting.

All the paintings here are in progress and I'm still working on them. Hope to finish soon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: