Monday, September 13, 2010

The Witch and the Swan Princess

So finally I attended the play yesterday. ^^ FINALLY

After all these months and listing only to the music and seeing pictures, and order tones of stuff from the internet, finally the project came together as this huge play.

This play is the first play that use the 3D screen in the middle east and in Qatar, and I hope after this play people will think more of the theater and start respecting it more than before.

I wanted to attend the rehearsal but unfortunately I didn't have the chance, and all my friends said that I missed a lot. I felt sorry >_<>

I attended the play with my sisters and cousins and friends, we screamed, laughed and clapped for every scenic in the play. It shows Abdullah's big effort in it.

I can't describe it enough, I felt like I am watching a disney show or something.

Can't wait for the DVD, and I already bought the sound track CD.

2 comments:

فاطمــه said...

love the blog Mashalla
keep up the good work ;*

http://ayam-ee.blogspot.com/

Kholood Fantasy said...

Thank you dear ^_^