Friday, August 27, 2010

So Loud

I hate loud noises >_<
When I am at work, and everyone talking to me at the same time asking me for tasks and things to do, I feel like I am going to cry. I can't concentrate like this, even though I am a multi tasking person.

When I am sitting peacefully in my room, hearing nothing but my own thoughts, this is the greatest moment in the day. After a long day at work, I really prefer sitting alone in my room than sitting with my family which I didn't see the whole day.

If there are planets for sale, for sure I am going to buy one for me, a small one that include a small house and a tiny field full with roses and sun flowers. You know that little planet you start with in Mario Galaxy Wii game?? This will be my planet.

I can read the whole day there, or I can paint, and when I want something I can travel in my little space ship to the mall planet and get what I need then get back to mine.
But I have to think of ways to keep annoying people away from me. Maybe a guard space dog, or I can pay some security company to make patrols around my planet to keep everyone away from me.

Dreams will never come true, I know. Until that I have my small room.

No comments: