Friday, August 27, 2010

Gibberish

It's really nice when you can speak two or more languages.
I know Arabic, English and little Japanese. Well most people I know are like me.

But what I really hate is the writing.

I can read Arabic and I can read English, but this gibberish I can't. I hate it when people combine Arabic words with English letters..
Why they are doing that?? Thinking it makes them looks smart?? Oh look at us.. we can't use Arabic keyboard, it's too hard on us.

I believe they call this kind of writing the Chat writing, and I know that people invented this kind of writing, cuz many live in foreign countries and they don't have supported Arabic computers, so they used to use this language.

But that was in the past, when the computers used to be simple, so why still using it?

And what about the people who live in their countries?? They don't need to use this kind of writing, why keep using it?

When I come across this writing, I ignore it and skip to the Arabic parts which I can understand easily. And when people SMS me, I refuse to read unless it was Arabic or English, cuz if I tried to read it, I am going to spend more than five minutes @_@

Please people stop using this awful mixing between two beautiful languages. And trust me, it's not making you look smart and educated at all.

No comments: