Sunday, January 6, 2008

Desert


I am an inside person.
I don't like going out to crowded places with lots of people, I don't like going camping, or spending time outside.
Instead I like to stay at my room, watching TV, working on my computer, drawing or even reading a good book.
So when we have these familey activities, when they like to go camping in sea or desert, I have to go for sure but not without my survival kite.
I have to take a movie player, sketch book and some mangas. Sure I won't forget my camera cuz I will alawys find something good to snapshot.
In last Christmas when my familey decided they want to go to the desert and stay there for a day, in the begening I didn't want to go too, cuz I know myself that I will have a bad time. But my brother and sisters start begeing me to go along, with promises that I will enjoy it.
I went to the desert in the end, and I enjoyed it ^^ alot. I didnt exepect that but I had a good time, and it was fun driving cars and riding motor bikes and in the night we had a barBQ. It was nice.
I think next time I will go too, and sure that I will have a good time like before ^^.

1 comment:

AA said...

Kholood,

That was a nice experience indeed. ;)

I think the ignorant is causing too much fear for no good reason.

So you explored the desert it's no more fear for you.